Can't find the item you are looking for using the search and browse tools above?
Safety Is Of The Highest Concern When Out Riding. Be More Safe Today.
Topeak's Bar'n Mirror is a great addition to any touring or commuting bike. This clever combination places a streamlined, fully adjustable mirror into a cold-forged aluminum bar-end body. The result is additional, comfortable hand positions and the supernatural ability to know when traffic is…
- 115 decibel horn with volume control switch - Mounts to most handlebars - Air reservoir is easily refilled with any bike pump - no batteries needed - Extension allows for more versatility when mounting
Retro Mirror Sprintech MTB/City Pair of Black Mirrors. Mirrors for Mountain Bikes/Straight Bar. Ideal for urban commuters. Placed on both sides of the handlebars, the Sprintech MTB/City rearview mirror is easy to install. Simply remove the caps from each end of the handlebars and insert the…
Make your stuff and yourself visible to cars as you crush your early morning commute or a nighttime ride. - Provides 500 candle power reflective ability due to 3M's glass bead technology, it even reflects well at high angles of approach - Sold in bundles of 12 - Each strip is 3/4 x 13"
Retro Mirror Sprintech Single Mirror. Works with all road handlebars by attaching to the bar end using its simple retrobike install. Allows you to see traffic from behind without having to look over your shoulder. Expands your visual field without shifting head or body to see behind you. As…
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' Alexander Graham Bell. Built to replace a 10mm 1 1/8 headset spacer, this bell is a classy addition to your rig without sacrificing any of your precious handlebar real estate.
Announce your presence with Portland Design Works' King Of Ding II Bell. This solid brass bell rings loud and clear. • Solid brass bell • Brass striker • Alloy mounting • Fits 22.2 - 25.4mm handlebars
- The ultimate flat handlebar mirror - Versatile and durable with a wide angle of adjustment that can be flipped down and out of the way - Installs in seconds, comes fully assembled
Powerful Electronic Horn gets attention. - Volume measured at 120 decibels
Keep valuable handlebar space free with Mirrycle's Incredibell Striker Bell. It integrates into the top cap of the headset, can be mounted any way you choose, and features an adjustable dinger as well. A flick of your finger and the Striker Bell rings loud and clear for all to hear.
The LTD Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to Bontrager Isozone handlebars using the supplied wrench. It has a convex mirror for a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror easily adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Replacement safety flag for extra visibility.
- Crane bells are some of the finest bells available - Timeless designs with a loud and clear tone - Features the Cat-Eye Flex-Tite bracket, which installs without tools on most areas of the cockpit. - Made in Japan
Mirrycle's Incredibell Spring Bell offers a traditional Asian-style bell that integrates into the top cap of the headset to free up valuable handlebar space. The bell can be mounted any way you choose on the headset, and the dinger is adjustable as well. A flick of your finger and the Spring Bell…
Legendary CatEye reflector technology and white LED come together to provide eye-catching side visibility, ensuring your safety where accidents happen most. Intersection collisions are responsible for the majority of bicycle accidents, and the Orbit 2 provides dynamic motion visibility that…
- The ultimate flexible helmet mirror - Custom fit and flexibility allows for the best view angle - Built with safety in mind with no glass, exposed wire or sharp edges - Compatible with all type of helmets
Blackburn's Road Mirror mounts to any road-brake lever, so you have a clear view of what's behind and can stay safe. The included adjustable mounting hardware helps eliminate rattles and shakes, too, so the image is sharp and easy to see.
- Sleek, aerodynamic and extremely adjustable - Offers a wide field of view - Installs in seconds
Electra's Checkerboard Mirror not only looks great, it also offers a view of the road behind you, so it ramps up your bike's style and safety. Plus, mounting is easy with the included clamp.
Add a touch of cool to your bike while increasing your riding safety. - Designed for our Fashion, Attitude, and Classic Cruiser collections - Can be adjusted for use on right or left-hand side of handlebars - 10 cm wide x 6 cm tall x 10 cm long arm
The Mirrycle Road Mirror was developed exclusively to fit Shimano STI shifter/brake levers without interfering in any way. The Road Mirror fits almost all the different shift/brake combos. It goes on quickly and easily with the included tools. Just a flick of your eyes allows for a quick view…
- Designed with road drop bars in mind - Can mount on the brake hood, On cable housing, And on some flat bar levers (Levers need to have flat section less than 9mm deep) - Clamps on with a screw. Simply turn the bell dome to loosen and tighten - Reversible for right and left hand use - Does not use…
- Similar to the Urbie but without the riser bar - Perfect for the cyclist that wants a quick, easy rearview mirror at handlebar height - Easy installation and removal - Fits on handlebars with a 18-22mm inner diameter
The Incredibell Woodpecker is unique in the annals of bells. Even though it doesn't ring like a traditional bell does, it certainly will alert others of your approach. The pivoting ringer makes it easy to use in a variety of positions on the handlebars. The dual- size clamp fits handlebars with…
The Mountain Mirrycle Mirror quickly attaches to most any flat handlebar using the supplied wrench. Its convex mirror provides a wide field of view to help you clearly see approaching traffic. And the mirror head adjusts to your optimum viewing angle.
Let other cyclists and pedestrians know you're there by ringing your Planet Bike Courtesy Bell Classic. This bell has a striker that rotates 360 degrees so you can place it wherever you need it for easy access. And it fits on handlebars with diameters from 22.3 to 26mm.
The Original Mirrycle Mirror fits older style brake levers which use non-aero cable routing, as shown in the photo.
Specifically designed to quickly and easily fit on all mountain bike handlebars, Blackburn's Mountain Mirror features a premium-quality convex mirror for a wide, clear view. Plus, the mirror's vibration-damping arm helps prevent blurring.
Blackburn's Multi Mirror offers a nice, wide and clear view of what's behind so that you can ride more safely. It quickly and easily attaches to virtually any handlebar configuration. Plus, it's designed to eliminate rattles and shakes so your view is motion-blur-free.
Available with either polished brass or chrome plated dome. Striker can be adjusted for individual comfort. - Fits handlebars with 22mm - 25.4mm (.86-inch - 1-inch) outside diameters.